No.55, Binhai 4th Road, Hangzhou Bay New Zone, Ningbo, Zhejiang, China
The four seasons come and go. Autumn is coming. The wea […]
The four seasons come and go. Autumn is coming. The weather is getting cooler and cooler. Many freezers and freezers also reduce the "working pressure" of full load operation. When the weather gets cold, it can provide us with a good opportunity to clean the freezer. So what skills do we need to master when cleaning refrigerators, freezers and freezers?
1. When cleaning, disconnect the power supply first, then take out the food, and then take out the shelf, food box, etc. Put the metal ware containing hot water into the freezer, and use its heat to slowly melt the ice on the inner wall. If the water is cold, it can be replaced many times. When the ice on the inner wall is almost melted, gently knock the ice off with a plastic sheet.
2. Wipe with a warm and wet cloth and a small amount of neutral detergent such as detergent, and then dry with a dry cloth. The door seals should be carefully cleaned, and the oil stains on the injection molded parts must be wiped off to avoid aging. Never scrub or brush with boiling water, detergent, acid-base detergent, soap, grinding powder, gasoline, alcohol and benzene organic solvent. Do not directly flush the refrigerator with water to prevent the electrical insulation ability from decreasing and rusting.
3. The condenser at the bottom and back of the freezer is easy to accumulate dust and affect heat dissipation, so it should be cleaned with a duster or vacuum cleaner at least once every six months; The water collecting tray shall be taken out and cleaned once a month. Because the water melted by defrosting is not easy to evaporate, if it is dirty, it will also produce odor.
4. After cleaning, check whether the power plug and power cord are damaged. Plug the power plug firmly and check whether the temperature controller is set at the correct position. If the refrigerator is not used for a long time, unplug the power plug, clean the refrigerator, dry the interior, and place the refrigerator in a dry and ventilated place.
5. If you usually pay attention to maintenance, you can wipe the surface of the refrigerator once a week. If there is oil dirt or dust, it can be wiped with warm water. If glycerin is used to wipe the inner wall of the refrigerator, a thin protective film will be formed. Even if it is stained with milk or food residues, it can be easily wiped off with a rag.