No.55, Binhai 4th Road, Hangzhou Bay New Zone, Ningbo, Zhejiang, China
1. When the freezer is classified according to the numb […]
1. When the freezer is classified according to the number of doors, it can be divided into single-door freezer, double-door freezer, and multi-door freezer.
2. Classification by use:
1. Refrigerated cabinet: The temperature in the cabinet is kept within the range of 0 to 10 °C. It can be used to store beverages, eggs, dairy products, fruits, vegetables, etc., as well as medicines, vaccines, flowers, etc. according to different design uses. The former are mostly vertical side doors, and the latter are mostly horizontal top doors.
2. Freezer: The temperature in the cabinet is usually below -18°C, which can be used to freeze food and store frozen food or other items for a long time. Most of them are horizontal top door structures, and a few are vertical side door structures.
3. Refrigerator and freezer: The box is divided into two or more different temperature storage rooms with a thermal insulation layer. Double-door or multi-door freezer. Each has an openable cabinet door, at least one of which is a refrigerating compartment and at least one is a freezing compartment, which are respectively used for storing refrigerated and frozen foods. Generally, it is a horizontal top door structure.
4. Refrigerator and freezer interchangeable cabinet: a new type of single-door multi-functional freezer, through the conversion of the thermostat, the freezer can be used as a refrigerator or a freezer to meet the requirements of users in different periods. This is a new type of product developed by Chinese freezer manufacturers for the characteristics of the Chinese market. For a freezer with a freezer compartment or frozen food storage compartment, a star mark is provided on the front of its door (or cover) to distinguish the temperature of the freezer compartment or frozen food storage compartment, and its temperature is marked with an asterisk "*" .
Foam Agent: C5H10
Brand: Hicon or OEM...
Defrost Type:Manual Defrost
Cooling type:compressor cooling
Agente de soplado de espuma: C5H10
Marca: Hicon u OEM
3. Classification according to the climatic environment at the time of use:
1. Sub-temperate freezer (SN): a freezer suitable for use in sub-temperate climates. It can work normally in the range of ambient temperature of 10 to 32 °C.
2. Temperate freezer (N): a freezer suitable for use in temperate climates. It can work normally in the range of ambient temperature of 16 to 32 °C.
3. Subtropical freezer (ST): a freezer suitable for use in subtropical climates. It can work normally in the range of ambient temperature of 18 to 38 ℃.
4. Tropical freezer (T): a freezer suitable for use in tropical climates. It can work normally in the range of ambient temperature of 18 to 43 °C.
5. Wide climate zone freezer: a freezer suitable for two or more different climatic environments. It can work normally in a wide range of ambient temperature. This is a new type of product designed and developed by China's freezer manufacturers according to the large differences in climate between North and South China.
4. According to different places of use, refrigerators can be divided into household refrigerators, commercial refrigerators, kitchen refrigerators, medical refrigerators, and low-temperature refrigerators.