No.55, Binhai 4th Road, Hangzhou Bay New Zone, Ningbo, Zhejiang, China
When we use supermarket fresh-keeping cabinets daily, w […]
When we use supermarket fresh-keeping cabinets daily, we must pay attention to the characteristics of semi-high supermarket fresh-keeping cabinets:
1. The double-layer air curtain structure saves energy, the shelves are adjustable, and the top can display goods.
2. The scientific cabinet height and beautiful appearance are suitable for displaying fresh foods such as cakes, drinks, fruits, vegetables and so on.
3. The height of the cabinet is 1350mm, each layer of the supermarket low-temperature cabinet adopts tiltable shelves, and the bottom part can be selected as a ladder-shaped shelf, so that all the products displayed by the ultra-low temperature cabinet manufacturers can be seen at a glance, which greatly facilitates the purchase of customers .
4. The overall design of 220V power supply allows the low-temperature cabinet manufacturer to move to the desired sales position
5. It is suitable for large-scale shops and small shops with shelf-type refrigerated display cabinets, with beautiful and generous appearance.
The correct use method of the supermarket fresh-keeping cabinet:
1. Newly purchased or moved supermarket fresh-keeping cabinets should stand for 2 to 6 hours before turning on. Before use, run the empty box for 2 to 6 hours. Do not start immediately after shutdown, wait for more than 5 minutes to avoid burning the compressor.
2. The supermarket fresh-keeping cabinet should be placed on a flat ground. The indoor environment where the supermarket fresh-keeping cabinet is placed should be well ventilated and dry, with the top at least 50cm away from the ceiling, the left and right sides at least 20cm away from other objects, and the back at least 20cm away from other objects.
4. When the supermarket fresh-keeping cabinet is used, hot food must be cooled to room temperature before being placed in the display cabinet. For in-cool (air-cooled) supermarket fresh-keeping cabinets, do not keep food too close to the air outlet when storing food. For direct cooling supermarket fresh-keeping cabinets, when the frosting thickness reaches 5 mm, manual defrosting is required.