No.55, Binhai 4th Road, Hangzhou Bay New Zone, Ningbo, Zhejiang, China
What behaviors make the refrigerator aging 1. Cut off t […]
What behaviors make the refrigerator aging
1. Cut off the power supply at will. In particular, some users think that the power supply can be switched on only when they are in business. It can save electricity by directly cutting off the power supply of the refrigerator after work. This is a serious misuse. The power socket should not be plugged or unplugged at will, which may lead to excessive load of the motor and easy to burn the motor.
2. If the switch door of the refrigerator is open for a long time, it is easy to cause large cooling loss and increase power consumption in the cabinet.
3. Don't stop using the refrigerator for a long time, which will seriously affect the service life of the refrigerator. If you don't use it for a long time, cut off the power supply and clean up the inside of the cabinet. It is better to leave a small gap to allow the air in the cabinet to circulate.
4. Do not pull or kick the parts in the cabinet with force, which will cause certain damage to the cabinet and affect its life.
How to judge whether the refrigerator is aging
1. Whether the door seals are aging: a large amount of air conditioner runs out and consumes a lot of electricity.
2. Whether the compressor operates normally: if there is too much noise, large power consumption, poor refrigeration effect, water leakage, shivering during operation, etc., then the freezer is aging.
3. Whether the buffer tube of the refrigerator is broken: check whether the screw fixing the buffer tube is loose, because when the buffer tube is broken, the screw fixing it will be loose, and you need to replace a new buffer tube and tighten the screw.
4. Whether the refrigeration system leaks liquid: listen to whether there is a sound of liquid flowing in the refrigeration copper tube of the refrigerator. If it is not heard, it may be that the refrigerant of the refrigerator leaks. In case of refrigerant leakage, professional maintenance personnel are required to repair and add refrigerant.