No.55, Binhai 4th Road, Hangzhou Bay New Zone, Ningbo, Zhejiang, China
1. Pay attention to the life of the refrigerator. In th […]
1. Pay attention to the life of the refrigerator. In the case of reasonable use, it is generally 10-15 years of refrigerators that have been used for 10 years, which is equivalent to an elderly person who is almost 100 years old.
2. Regularly check and repair the refrigerator, especially when abnormalities are found during use, be sure to ask professionals to check and repair
3. Do not place and use microwave ovens, rice cookers, and other electrical appliances with electromagnetic induction on and around the top of the refrigerator
4. Do not store bottled or canned liquids (especially carbonated liquids such as cola) in the freezer. As the gas inside becomes hot and cold, the bottle or can may explode.
There are coups to prevent refrigerator explosions
Do not store chemical dangerous goods inside the refrigerator; in addition, the refrigerator should be placed in a dry place indoors, and the charged refrigerator cannot be wiped with a wet cloth.
After the refrigerator is powered off, it should not be plugged in and restarted immediately, at least 5 minutes before restarting. The aging or broken power cord should be replaced in time, and the replacement should meet the specifications of the original power cord.
When the refrigerator's electrical control equipment fails, shut down immediately for inspection and repair. To prevent the temperature control electrical switch from entering water and getting wet.
Attention should be paid to refrigerator maintenance: do not open the refrigerant system at home for maintenance without authorization; open flames are strictly prohibited in the maintenance site, must be well ventilated, and equipped with appropriate fire-fighting equipment; maintenance personnel must be trained in professional skills and safe operating procedures before starting work.