There are several reasons for the frequent cooling of refrigerators:
1. When the refrigerator du is frequently started, first check whether the compressor dao of the ice zhi box is malfunctioning. The frequent startup of the refrigerator may be because the compressor components are burned out.
If the cause of frequent refrigerator start-up is a problem with the compressor, first determine whether the compressor voltage is faulty. Check the starter and protector of the compressor when the power supply is normal. After replacing the starter and protector, the problem is also the same. To solve, it is necessary to replace the compressor of the refrigerator.
2. The unstable power supply voltage of the refrigerator causes the refrigerator to start frequently.
In general, the voltage required for refrigerator operation is between 187V and 240V. When the voltage of the refrigerator is lower than this range, the starter of the refrigerator compressor will be damaged. The editor recommends that if the voltage of the refrigerator is unstable, a voltage regulator can be purchased. The voltage regulator can ensure that the home appliance can work at a normal voltage, and the home appliance will not damage the components due to the unstable voltage.
3. The door seal of the refrigerator is not closed tightly enough. After the refrigerator compressor is cooled, the cold air inside the refrigerator leaks in a very short time, causing the internal temperature of the refrigerator to rise continuously and the compressor to continue in a very short time Starting refrigeration causes the refrigerator to start frequently.
The door seal of the refrigerator is caused by frequent shutdown of the refrigerator because it is not closed strictly. Only the refrigerator needs to be closed again. If the door seal of the refrigerator has been damaged and the refrigerator door seal cannot be closed, the refrigerator door seal needs to be replaced.
4. Too much food is placed inside the refrigerator and the load on the refrigerator is too large, causing the refrigerator to start frequently.
Keep the food in the refrigerator as little as possible. At the same time, when placing the food, it is necessary to leave an appropriate gap between the food and the food to ensure that the cold air can circulate and speed up the cooling and preservation of the food.
5. The refrigerator thermostat malfunctions, causing the refrigerator to start frequently.
When the refrigerator's thermostat has bad contacts or cannot be connected properly, the refrigerator's thermostat needs to be adjusted. When the refrigerator's thermostat contact cannot be repaired, the refrigerator thermostat can only be replaced.