No.55, Binhai 4th Road, Hangzhou Bay New Zone, Ningbo, Zhejiang, China
What behaviors make refrigerators ageing 1. Power off a […]
What behaviors make refrigerators ageing
1. Power off and power on at will, especially some users think that power is only turned on during business hours, and directly cutting off the power supply of the freezer after get off work can save electricity. This is a serious misuse. The power socket should not be plugged and unplugged at will, it will easily cause the motor load to be too large, and it is easy to burn the motor.
2. The switch door of the freezer is open for a long time, which is easy to cause a large loss of cooling capacity in the cabinet and increase the power consumption.
3. The freezer cannot be disabled for a long time, which will seriously affect the life of the freezer. If you do not use it for a long time, cut off the power supply and clean up the inside of the cabinet. It is best to leave a small gap to make the inside of the cabinet clear. air circulation.
4. Do not forcefully pull or kick the parts in the cabinet, which will cause certain damage to the cabinet, and its lifespan will also have a certain impact.
How to judge whether the freezer is aging
1. Whether the door seal is aging: a large amount of air-conditioning runs out, which consumes a lot of power.
2. Whether the compressor is running normally: if there is excessive noise, high power consumption, poor cooling effect, water leakage, trembling during operation, etc., then the freezer has been aging.
3. Whether the buffer tube of the freezer is broken: check whether the screw fixing the buffer tube is loose, because when the buffer tube is broken, the screw fixing it will be loose, and a new buffer tube needs to be replaced, and the screw is tightened. .
4. Whether the refrigeration system is leaking: listen to the sound of liquid flowing in the refrigeration copper pipes of the freezer. If not, it may be that the refrigerant in the freezer is leaking. If there is a refrigerant leak, then you need to find a professional maintenance person to repair and add refrigerant.