No.55, Binhai 4th Road, Hangzhou Bay New Zone, Ningbo, Zhejiang, China
1. Use 500-1000mg/L chlorine-containing disinfectant to […]
1. Use 500-1000mg/L chlorine-containing disinfectant to wipe and disinfect the kitchen floor, wall, desktop and other environmental surfaces. After 30 minutes of action, wipe with clean water.
2. Cooking utensils such as cutting boards, knives and forks, tableware and chopsticks can be sterilized by heat for 30 minutes, or soaked and sterilized with 500-1000mg/L chlorine-containing disinfectant for 30 minutes, rinsed with water and dried.
3. Use 1000mg/L chlorine-containing disinfectant to fully immerse wipes and mops for disinfection. After 30 minutes of action, rinse them with clean water and dry them for storage. It should be dedicated to special areas and special items to avoid cross-infection.
4. Spray the garbage with 1000mg/L chlorine-containing disinfectant, and seal it for cleaning. The garbage cans are fully sprayed with 1000mg/L chlorine-containing disinfectant for disinfection. After 30 minutes of action, they can be rinsed with clean water and dried.
1. When disinfecting the refrigerator and freezer, please read the product instruction carefully in advance to prevent the damage to the refrigerator and freezer during the disinfection process and affect normal use.
2. In the process of transferring food, pay attention to hand hygiene. Even if you wear gloves, after removing the gloves, use hand sanitizer to wash your hands in running water in time to avoid cross-contamination.
3. During the disinfection process, care should be taken to avoid residual disinfectant.
4. Disinfectants are toxic and irritating, and personal protection should be paid attention to when preparing and using them, including masks, hats, gloves, and work clothes. At the same time, the disinfectant is corrosive. Pay attention to wipe with clean water after reaching the disinfection time to prevent damage to the disinfected items.
5. When using other disinfectants for disinfection, read the disinfection product manual carefully before use, and use it strictly in accordance with the scope of use, method of use, concentration and time of action specified in the manual.
6. The disinfectant used should be within the validity period, and the disinfectant must be prepared for immediate use.