No.55, Binhai 4th Road, Hangzhou Bay New Zone, Ningbo, Zhejiang, China
Supermarket freezer lamps have a limited lifespan, and […]
Supermarket freezer lamps have a limited lifespan, and they will be broken to a certain extent. If this is the case, please don’t panic. Let’s talk about the methods and steps of replacing the lamps in detail.
The lighting tubes in the supermarket freezer box are generally installed in the temperature controller box in the refrigerator room of the supermarket freezer. The light switch is controlled by the opening and closing of the box door, and the lamp tube is generally an AC 220V screw lamp tube of about 15W.
How to replace the lamp tube: first remove the dial of the thermostat downward, then move the cooling box frame to the right to break away from the fixing fixture, and then pull it out, you can see the lamp tube, unscrew it and damage it Slowly screw the new lamp tube into the screw seat in the thermostat box, and be careful not to screw the lamp tube too fast or too tight, so as not to damage the compression spring in the screw seat and make the lamp tube poor contact. Before changing the lamp tube, turn off the light switch or cut off the power supply. An electrical shock from the lighting system's power supply or ballast can burn out nearby lights if power is lost.
Steps to replace the lamp tube:
1. When replacing the fluorescent tube, please pull out the power plug.
2. Loosen the screw on the left end cover of the light box, take off the left end cover of the light box, and take out the light box piece.
3. Take out the bad fluorescent tube and replace it with a fluorescent tube of the same specification.
4. Install the light box sheet and the light box end cover according to the procedures in the above steps.
5. When replacing the lamp in the cabinet, you must first unscrew the cover plate screw of the lamp in the cabinet, take out the cover plate of the lamp in the cabinet, and pull out the plug wire of the fluorescent lamp to replace it.
In addition, the lighting tubes of computer temperature-controlled supermarket freezers are mostly built-in, and it is not easy for users to replace them by themselves. Seek professional help to avoid damage to components caused by self-removal.