No.55, Binhai 4th Road, Hangzhou Bay New Zone, Ningbo, Zhejiang, China
Since the epidemic, people's demand for sterilized home […]
Since the epidemic, people's demand for sterilized home appliances has greatly increased. Especially recently, food materials have been frequently contaminated by viruses, and sterile refrigerators have attracted the attention of consumers. With the advancement of science and technology, the research on sterilization technology of refrigerators in my country has been at the forefront of the world. The common refrigerator sterilization methods in the market mainly include the following:
1. Filter. By installing an air filter in the cabin, microorganisms in the air will be trapped by the filter when the airflow passes through the filter.
2. Ultraviolet irradiation. Use ultraviolet lamps to irradiate the cabin to destroy the molecular structure of microorganisms and make them lose their biological activity.
3. Ozone. Ozone is produced in the refrigerator compartment, which uses its strong oxidizing properties to destroy the molecular structure of microorganisms and affect their physiological functions.
4. Negative ions. The use of electric discharge to generate negative ions in the cabin can destroy the molecular structure of microorganisms; at the same time, ozone is generated, and the combined effect achieves the effect of sterilization and disinfection.
5. Photocatalyst. The use of photocatalyst materials produces strong oxidizing substances under light irradiation, destroying the structure of bacteria and viruses.
6. Nano water ions. By applying high voltage to the tip of the condensate discharge, strong oxidizing hydroxyl radicals are generated, which then destroy the molecular structure of microorganisms.
7. Use antibacterial materials. By using antibacterial materials on the inner wall and other parts, the growth of microorganisms in the refrigerator can be effectively inhibited.
All of the above sterilization and disinfection methods can effectively remove various microorganisms in the refrigerator. At present, refrigerators on sale generally use a combination of multiple methods with better results. If the antibacterial rate and sterilization rate of the refrigerator is greater than 90%, it is considered to have a strong effect. For consumers, it is difficult to distinguish the advantages and disadvantages of the sterilization function of refrigerators. It is recommended to choose products that have been tested or certified by an authoritative organization, and recognize the standards that they implement to detect false propaganda. National standards require refrigerators with antibacterial and sterilization functions. The antibacterial components of the refrigerators should have an antibacterial rate of not less than 90% against Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli. The antibacterial grade of the anti-mold components should be (0~1). Specific requirements are put forward for the deodorization performance of refrigerators and the leakage of harmful substances. The technical specifications formulated by the China Household Electrical Appliances Research Institute also stipulate the detection and calculation methods for the sterilization rate of refrigerators. Qualified products claiming to implement the above standards can effectively inhibit the growth of harmful microorganisms in refrigerators.
If the refrigerator at home does not have the function of sterilization, you can follow the guidelines for cleaning and disinfection of refrigerators and freezers issued by the Beijing Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: first empty the refrigerator and freezers, after the power is turned off to return to room temperature, dry the internal water, the inner surface can use 2000 mg/L Wipe disinfection with a quaternary ammonium salt disinfectant (such as prostaglandin, etc.), the action time is 30 minutes, and then wipe with water; or wipe and disinfect with 75% alcohol twice. Wipe and disinfect the outer surface with 1000 mg/L chlorine-containing disinfectant (such as 84 disinfectant, etc.) for 30 minutes, and then wipe with clean water.