No.55, Binhai 4th Road, Hangzhou Bay New Zone, Ningbo, Zhejiang, China
Daily cleaning and disinfection of refrigerators and fr […]
Daily cleaning and disinfection of refrigerators and freezers
After emptying the contents in the refrigerated area of the refrigerator, the power is turned off. The internal surface can be wiped and disinfected with 1000~2000mg/L quaternary ammonium salt disinfectant. The action time is 30 minutes, wipe off with clean water, or wipe and disinfect twice with 75% alcohol. The outer surface can be wiped and disinfected with 500mg/L chlorine-containing disinfectant, the action time is 30 minutes, and it is wiped with clean water.
Refrigerator freezer area and freezer
After clearing the contents in the freezer area and freezer of the refrigerator, turn off the power and return to room temperature. After the water in the refrigerator and freezer is wiped dry, use 1000~2000mg/L quaternary ammonium salt disinfectant to wipe and disinfect the internal surface. The action time is 30 minutes. , Wipe clean with water, or wipe and disinfect with 75% alcohol twice. The outer surface can be wiped and disinfected with 500mg/L chlorine-containing disinfectant, the action time is 30 minutes, and it is wiped with clean water.
Six things to keep in mind
1. When disinfecting the refrigerator and freezer, please read the product instruction carefully in advance to prevent damage to the refrigerator and freezer during the disinfection process and affect normal use.
2. In the process of transferring food, pay attention to hand hygiene, unless you wear gloves, after removing the gloves, use hand sanitizer to wash your hands in running water in time to avoid cross-contamination.
3. During the disinfection process, care should be taken to avoid residual disinfectant.
4. Disinfectants have certain toxicity and irritation. Personal protection should be paid attention to when preparing and using, including masks, hats, gloves and work clothes. At the same time, the disinfectant is corrosive. Pay attention to wipe it with clean water after the disinfection time is reached to prevent damage to the disinfected items.
5. When using other disinfectants for disinfection, read the disinfection product manual carefully before use, and strictly follow the scope of use, method of use, concentration, and time of action specified in the manual to use it correctly.
6. The disinfectant used should be in the effective body, and the disinfectant must be prepared for current use.
Tips: divide the fresh food into small pieces before putting them into the freezer box of the refrigerator, and pack them individually
Pay attention to food cleanliness and hygiene in the daily handling, cooking, and eating of food, including after handling raw meat, poultry, and aquatic products, wash hands with soap and running water for at least 20 seconds, and avoid rubbing eyes and nose with hands that touch the ingredients; Separate the chopping board to handle raw and cooked foods separately; divide raw meat, aquatic products and other fresh foods into small pieces before putting them in the freezer, and pack them separately, separate raw and cooked foods; put the foods in and cook them thoroughly. Try not to eat "raw food". Clean tableware should be used, and the tableware should be disinfected frequently. It can be disinfected by steaming for 15 minutes.